Professional Investment Portfolio Building Kit
(is listed below. The financial planning software modules for sale are on the right-side column)
Confused? It Makes More Sense if You Start at the Home Page
Discounts for Financial Advisers
Questions about Personal Finance Software? Call (503) 309-1369 or Send E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Free Downloads and Money Tools
|Prices and ordering information are at the bottom
This is the Discounted Bundle with All of the Investment Software Modules on the Site
This bundle of investment software has several modules individual consumers / investors wouldn't need, so if you're not a professional investment manager, then please e-mail to get a quote on a similar bundle.
This bundle gives you all of the following investment software modules, with e-mail support, for one low discounted price:
Click on a product page link above to read about that module
Please don't try to get the price down more by deleting items from the bundle, or anything else.
But what you can do is substitute items. Please negotiate your substitutions before you order and files are delivered! It's software, so you can't "give something back" once it's been delivered.
If you were to buy all dozen e-mail supported multiple-user versions of the investment software modules separately, it would be $967. The price of this kit is $625, which is a discount of 35%.
If you're a professional financial planner that invests people's money, then this kit will give you most everything you'll need to excel at your job, except:
• There's no investment software for making trades online. So you'll be using whatever your custodian provides (yes, no matter what you do, you'll still need to hire a financial custodian to custody client investments and make trades).
• There's no Customer Relationship / Management / Contact / Database software (AKA CRM). This usually costs around $2,500 initially and then $1,000 annually for a one-user system. Your Broker Dealer / custodian sometimes provides this.
• There's no Portfolio Management Software. This usually cost around $5,000 initially and then ~$3,000 annually for a one-user system. Your Broker Dealer / custodian sometimes provides this.
• There's no system that manages compliance functions, nor matching investment trades with the resulting confirmation tickets. This is still best done manually by you or your assistant. Ask your BD what trading tools they offer.
• There's no investment database software for looking up historical data on investments, and/or performing investment-screening functions.
Read how to easily download online account data into our financial tools
Buy now with your Visa or MasterCard (503) 309-1369
Here's the regular non-discounted e-mail supported version prices of everything in this deal:
|Financial Planning Software Modules For Sale
(are listed below)
Financial Planning Software that's Fully-Integrated
Goals-Only "Financial Planning Software"
Retirement Planning Software Menu: Something for Everyone
Our Unique Financial Services
Mr. Market Timer's Unique Market-neutral Stock Market Timing Services
Miscellaneous Pages of Interest
© Copyright 1997 - 2017 Tools For Money, All Rights Reserved